VISITING PROFESSOR: INNOVATION 2
The course will focus on advanced concepts of applied economics theories, the new
industrial economics, traditional and modern growth theory and the recent
development of economics of innovation.
The students will achieve the following learning outcomes:
- A thorough knowledge of what innovation is and why it is critical to the longterm
- A thorough knowledge of how economic theories deal with innovation
phenomena, economic dynamics and structural change.
- An understanding of the intensity as well as the direction of technological
change and innovative activities.
- An understanding of the relationship between market structure and innovation
activity as well as for the development of industries and life-cycle features
The Course, structured in lecturers and interactive discussions with students, is
divided in 2 modules, which can be chosen independently:
- Module 1: Innovation 1 (3 ECTS)
- Module 2: Innovation 2 (3 ECTS)
Detailed programs are to be defined once visiting professors are appointed.
Mode of Delivery:
Lectures, seminars or case study discussion offered by foreign visiting professors.
Readings will be communicated at the beginning of the class.
Class discussions and individual and group assignments.
Students evaluation will be based on the quality and quantity of class participation in
case and article discussions and on written analysis of an assigned case/group project.
Cerchi il programma? Potrebbe non essere ancora stato caricato o riferirsi ad insegnamenti che verranno erogati in futuro.
Seleziona l‘anno in cui ti sei immatricolato e troverai le informazioni relative all'insegnamento del tuo piano di studio.