INTERNATIONAL TRADE LAW
The course aims at providing students with basic knowledge to understand most commonly used contracts in international trade and their applicable law. A second part will be devoted to the study of settlement of international disputes, with particular attention to jurisdiction clauses, arbitration procedures and alternative dispute resolution.
- Law applicable to international commercial contracts
- The Italian conflict of laws rules
- National law and international conventions
- Connecting factors
- The relevance of the intention of the contracting parties with regard to the choice of applicable law
- Conflict of laws and uniform law conventions
- The most commonly used contracts in international trade practice (international sales contracts, commercial agency contracts, distribution agreements, franchising, international transfer of know-how, licence agreements, etc.)
- Settlement of international commercial disputes
- Rules governing the jurisdiction of courts in commercial matters
- International arbitration
- Alternative dispute resolution
Students will be assessed by viva voce examination. Students may request to be interviewed in English.
Reading material to help students to prepare for exams will be provided during the course and will be available on the teacher’s website
Cerchi il programma? Potrebbe non essere ancora stato caricato o riferirsi ad insegnamenti che verranno erogati in futuro.
Seleziona l‘anno in cui ti sei immatricolato e troverai le informazioni relative all'insegnamento del tuo piano di studio.