SCRIPTING AND PROGRAMMING LABORATORY FOR DATA ANALYSIS
- Scheda dell'insegnamento
- Obiettivi formativi
- Metodi didattici
- Verifica dell'apprendimento
- Altre informazioni
- scripting and programming skills aimed to the data analysis
- capability of approaching a physics data set with different methods
- capability of choosing a proper data analysis strategy
knowledge of statistics and error theory
- basic scripting (in Unix environment), file manipulation and automation of routinary tasks
- common programming languages for the physics data analysis
- data analysis strategies and techniques
The course consists in
- lessons for the general introductory part on scripting techniques and programming languages aimed to the physics data analysis.
- application to simple data cases
- introduction to some specific cases taken from different physics subjects: the students have to develop their own analysis strategy
The students will by asked to prepare an oral dissertation of ~30 minutes on one of the projects analyzed during the course. They have to show other students their analysis approach, pros and cons, and answer to teacher's questions about the presented project and its details.
The slides of each lesson will be given to the students
Cerchi il programma? Potrebbe non essere ancora stato caricato o riferirsi ad insegnamenti che verranno erogati in futuro.
Seleziona l‘anno in cui ti sei immatricolato e troverai le informazioni relative all'insegnamento del tuo piano di studio.